RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a very well established and successful financial services provider who has a great opportunity for a Investment Administration Team Leader. This is a challenging role in a company going through an exciting growth phase and represents a great opportunity to progress your career.
What is the plan for the Investment Administration Team Leader role?
Supervise a team to ensure all aspects of Portfolio Bond Investment Administration within the team (dealing, settlements, valuations, and corporate actions etc.) are completed in line with investment markets and policyholder expectations.
What will you do as a Investment Administration Team Leader?
Supervise a team that processes all aspects of fund administration (dealing, settlements, valuations, corporate actions, etc.)
• Ensure the processing of transactions is timely, accurate, and complete in line with agreed service standards
• Communicate emerging issues to the Administration Manager on a timely basis
• Assess and supervise team members, providing technical guidance and training where necessary
• Support and supervise the implementation of new and/or amended systems, procedures, and practices to ensure the smooth implementation of same with the correct level of controls in place
• Assist the Administration Manager by taking ownership of responsibilities to enable the completion of projects from start to finish
• Co-ordinate, manage, and delegate relevant workloads to administrators
• Provide high quality customer service to all clients via all communication channels including face-to-face meetings, telephone calls, and emails
• Facilitate the maintenance of accurate record keeping for all transactions
• Deal with ad hoc requests from clients and the Administration Manager
• Oversee the performance of the Team with regular reviews, constructive feedback, and support
What do you know that makes you a great Investment Administration Team Leader?
• Solid experience in investment administration
• Experience and knowledge of investments
• Experience of leading a team in an office environment
• Experience and knowledge financial transactions within a life company environment
• Must be flexible and adaptable in the working environment with good influencing and negotiating skills
• Attentive to detail
• Resilience, drive, and the ability to manage change
• Presentable and outgoing in character
You will already live in the local area
Salary £30k - £37k based on experience