Compliance Manager (eGaming)
Online Gaming - Banking and Financial
|RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager to join a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What is the plan for the Compliance Manager role?
The Compliance Manager is responsible for the management of compliance matters across the Digital business. This role will report to the Head of Affairs and Assurance.
Responsible for the development and implementation of regulations and processes in respect of gambling compliance, regulatory compliance and governance.
Responsible for developing a strategic compliance plan in association with the Compliance team, Retail/Group compliance, to protect the PML Holders, Directors, Shareholders and all stakeholders from compliance breaches.
What will you do as a Compliance Manager?
• Be in a team of experts in the development and implementation of regulations and processes in respect of gambling compliance, regulatory compliance and governance
• Ensure compliance with Gibraltar RTOS & UK Gambling Commission Licence conditions (LCCP)
• Responsible for RG, AML, SOF and other compliance related escalations
• Lead on Responsible Gambling and AML matters, including management, interventions, training, reporting
• Delivering compliance awareness, advertising & Responsible Gambling training to relevant employees
• Ensure all marketing approvals are consistent across the group and meet the industry standards e.g. ASA, CAP code and other regulations
• Liaison with other Customer Operations - KYC/Account Security to ensure compliance and regulatory matters are being upheld across the business
• Work as a liaison with Gibraltar & UK government crime authorities requiring information and reports on security incidents to include local polices, GFIU, NCA, or other law enforcement agencies
• Ensure the business is focused on Harm Minimisation in all betting and gambling matters and puts Harm Minimisation at the heart of everything, including reporting, intervention processes and developing new tools and techniques
• Establishes a reporting process to ensure that management is kept appraised of the effectiveness of compliance and problem resolution
• Management, training and development of the compliance team to ensure all compliance and regulatory matters are being dealt with appropriately
• Lead on Data Protection matters and hold the role of Data Protection Officer
• Brief the Digital executive on all changes to the regulatory landscape
• Apply for all licenses and manage license renewals across Digital (UK, Ireland and Gibraltar)
• Manage the Account security/KYC and investigations lead team and manage the Source of Funds requirements
What do you know that makes you a great Compliance Manager?
• Extensive Compliance experience including specific experience of working with UK & Gibraltar regulations and governing bodies
• Good understanding of AML/ ASA / Gamcare Regulations, EU /UK Data Protection Act
• Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification in Legal, Compliance, AML or equivalent
• Able to communicate effectively and confidently to all levels of management & staff
• Responsibilities include hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance
• Communicating effectively with senior business members, third parties, regulators and external auditors
• Flexibility to Manage Change – meet the changing needs of the Business, Regulators and Commission
• Integrity & Openness – Demonstrating a fair, consistent, open and honest approach to work
Salary circa £40k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.