Marketing / CRM Executive
Marketing, PR and Web Design
|RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Marketing / CRM Executive to join a leading online gaming operator based in Leeds, which is experiencing exponential growth in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What will you do as a Marketing / CRM Executive?
• Accountable for planning marketing activity from Bet, Free to play and Gaming products
• Responsible for understanding all marketing trends and KPIs and optimising customer activity and targeting accordingly
• Responsible for understanding the impact of all free bet spend and optimises offers to ensure efficiency
• Responsible for taking the propositions and promotions from the Marketing Team, plus any incremental activity and work with CRM to produce monthly activation plans
• Responsible for providing a complete tactical plan on time and in budget to then be briefed to CRM, Gaming Operations and Design
• Responsible for constantly analysing competitors and being fully aware of what they are doing in terms of marketing activity
What do you know that makes you a great Marketing / CRM Executive?
• Previous industry experience in a marketing related role ideally CRM
• Highly analytical and commercially astute.
• Previous experience in a role that had some focus on analysis highly desirable
• Solid understanding of the lifecycle management and planning process that a CRM team will work to
• Collaboration will be in your DNA as you will be required to build strong relationships across the business, but you will still need to be single minded enough to drive forward the best solution to support achieving ROI and top line revenue growth
• Communication and influencing, you will need to communicate effectively with your colleagues and influence them in their decisions.
• Marketing, Maths or Business degree preferable
Salary circa £28k based on experience with bonus, an excellent package including everything you would ever need.