Casino Systems Analyst
|RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Casino Systems Analyst to join a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What will you do as a Casino Systems Analyst?
• Owns set up and configuration of the casino administrator system in particular areas.
• Monitors and through Customer Service resolves casino system transfer and game reconciliation issues.
• Handles all second line escalation of casino system issues and problems
• Diagnoses highly complex technical issues and works with functional experts to resolve
• Acts as Major Incident manager in the event of critical issues
• Owns operational issues and works with other departments to resolve problems.
• Maintains casino system and Oracle Business Intelligence knowledge management
• Assists in Customer Service training, quality assessment and monitoring of enquiries.
• Monitors and provides reports and analysis using Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI)
• Insures compliance to regulatory and internal audit standards
• Monitors trends and activity within the system, making recommendations for changes where appropriate.
• Develops training material and delivers training and coaching to casino system Customers
• Evaluates and recommends system enhancements
What do you know that makes you a great Casino Systems Analyst?
• Ideally, has 1- to 3-years of poker or casino operations experience plus a bias toward analytics and system knowledge
• Heavily analytical with the ability to understand and develop semi-complex reports and analysis
• A working knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence or similar analytical tools is advantageous
• Knowledge/Experience/Understanding of integration processes from the point of implementation/development phases to production roll-out
• Knowledge of desktop/mobile browser debugging highly desirable
• Knowledge of systems networking highly desirable
• Knowledge and understanding of API (SOAP and REST Technologies) data exchange and XML reading highly desirable
Knowledge of PA procedures and use case methodology
Salary £36,000 - £40,000 based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.