Management Accountant (eGaming)
Accountancy and Insurance
|RecruitGibraltar is helping one our clients who is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established and strong online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees. The need a Management Accountant who will be part qualified with solid technical accountancy experience.
What is the plan for the Management Accountant role?
You will be part of a team and will be involved in the overall management of the accounting of several of the Group companies in Gibraltar and Europe.
What will you do as a Management Accountant?
• Accounting – ensuring your companies are closed each month in line with Group requirements and that accounting entries are complete and accurate.
• Management reporting – production of monthly finance packs with supporting schedules for management review.
• Accounts Payable – managing vendor payments and dealing with any queries from suppliers.
• Ad-hoc reporting – production of reports for the head of finance as and when required.
• Financial reporting – production of statutory accounts for filing and liaising with auditors to ensure local deadlines are met.
What do you know that makes you a great Management Accountant?
• The ideal candidate will be qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent), with excellent interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills combined with a collaborative approach.
• Background in Finance and Accounting with current working knowledge of accounting standards
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple task simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
• Fluent English, written and spoken
• Advanced skills in spreadsheets using standard software (e.g. MS Excel)
• Knowledge of Oracle Financials preferred
• Experience working in a global company
• Strong work ethic
Salary £35k - £45k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.