Gaming Operations Executive
Customer Service and Call Centre
- Online Gaming
RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Gaming Operations Executive to join a leading online betting and gaming company, with a strong track record of digital innovation. As a pure online business they bring the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to a rapidly growing number of customers in the leisure betting and gaming market; they have sustained rapid growth over the last few years and are expanding further.
Whats the plan for the Gaming Operations Executive role?
The company is recruiting for a candidate to join its Gaming team, based in Gibraltar, to work directly across its Gaming products.
The successful candidate should have a Gaming Operations or Customer Service background with experience using Playtech’s IMS a definite advantage. The person needs to be highly motivated and be willing to immerse themselves in the number of challenges that will come their way as a result of being part of the demanding, but exciting and rewarding world of gaming.
Working as part of small, but dynamic team, the candidate should be comfortable assuming ownership of the day to day operational tasks required to deliver the businesses Gaming player base, entertaining promotions that ultimately leads to increased engagement and spend from players.
What will you do as a Gaming Operations Executive?
1. Working side by side with the Casino and Games teams to ensure all automated promotions have been set up, tested and timed to go live in their respective back offices and sites.
2. Using Excel to collate Gaming data to fulfil promotions and execute promotional pay outs.
3. Drive customer engagement and spend through effective management of Gaming content across all 4 of the Gaming verticals.
4. Close working relationship with Design team to achieve clean, cut through and engaging promotional graphics.
5. Creative and concise content writing to inform customers of up and coming promotional activity through the businesses E-mail, SMS and push notification communication channels.
What do you know that makes you a great Gaming Operations Executive?
1. Gaming experience within customer service or operational side essential.
2. Playtech IMS experience an advantage but not a must.
3. Comfortable with Excel.
4. High attention to detail.
5. Exceptionally organised.
6. Excellent communication skills, and excellent written and spoken English.
7. Passion for Gaming / Betting.
8. Energetic, enthusiastic & willing to learn and progress.
9. Team player but capable of working off own initiative.
10. No job too big or too small attitude.
Salary £21k - £25k based on experience (higher if you can convince them you are truly worth it) with 15% bonus, an Pension Scheme and private healthcare.