Finance / Banking Project Manager
Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Finance / Banking Project Manager to join a major player in the financial services sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise and are going through an expansion phase. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What is the plan for the Finance / Banking Project Manager role?
The role requires you to lead new program implementations, as assigned, acting as the main point of contact with assigned partners and processors regarding program set-up, launch and enhancements post-launch.
What will you do as a Finance / Banking Project Manager?
1. Act as the team lead during the implementation of new programs. Foster new business development through program originations and existing program enhancements.
2. Act as the primary liaison with assigned Partners and Processors regarding the program set-up as well as enhancements after launch. Respond to issues and concerns, and resolve problems occurring during the implementation. Seek win-win solutions with partners and handle issues in a timely manner providing a high level of customer service.
3. Coordinate communications with assigned external and internal individuals to ensure a successful program launch is achieved. Update partners and processors on the status of the program launch and the solutions to address issues arising during the program transition. May schedule standard daily and/or weekly calls to ensure open communication channels exist throughout the pre-launch, launch, and post-launch periods. May prepare and distribute status and activity reports and schedules as needed.
4. Document the parameters and functional elements of new programs and enhancements.
5. Provide direction to new Partners regarding the banks guidelines and policies. Ensure program accuracy and compliance with all appropriate governing entity rules and regulations.
6. Manage the project work-flow within the established timelines. Manage activities to meet deadlines.
7. Assist in the ongoing development of existing programs to promote growth of the portfolio and increased revenue.
8. Perform other related duties as assigned.
What do you know that makes you a great Finance / Banking Project Manager?
A minimum of 2 years project or process management experience from within the banking or financial services sector
Strong working knowledge of project management
An undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate well with all levels of employees: management, team members, and external partners.
A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and organize work
Problem solving skills and demonstrated initiative in identifying areas of opportunity and following issues through to resolution
Proficient in MS Office Suite
Salary £30k - £35k based on experience and private healthcare