IT Internet and Technology
|RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for an Environments Analyst to join a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What is the plan for the Environments Analyst role?
The Environments Analyst is an important role in safeguarding the integrity of the core customer technology services. This role will apply robust user access processes for core services, in line with Information Security requirements. Together with ensuring function and configuration changes are effectively performed and logically implemented across pre-production and production under the direction of the line manager, the role will deliver ongoing stability to the core customer technology services.
The Environments Analyst reports to the Environments and Configuration Manager and works directly with all business units, service providers, Information Security and Compliance teams.
What will you do as an Environments Analyst?
• Assisting in managing of production and pre-production access control and service configuration for key systems, specifically including IMS and OpenBet
• Assisting in analysing and validating configuration changes to ensure that various business functions are fully consulted and advised on actions that may disrupt their existing working processes
• Establishing the correct service configurations are in place across production and pre-production services, to ensure UAT teams are testing an appropriate facsimile of a proposed live configuration
• Granting authorised users the right to use production and pre-production services, while preventing access to non-authorised users, thus guaranteeing access control is in line with Information Security guidelines
• Assisting in maintaining the catalogue of production and pre-production service configurations to ensure consistency between environments
• Assisting in maintaining the catalogue of production and pre-production user/group roles and access profiles to ensure auditable access controls are in place
• Applying the access control policies defined in the Information Security Management System to ensure compliance with security framework
What do you know that makes you a great Environments Analyst?
• ITIL or similar certification desirable
• Exposure to project management, operations management, change management and service management
• Hands-on experience of administering complex customer systems in the gaming industryand with a clear understanding of how poorly governed service and configuration changes can negatively impact business operations
• Experience in back-end operations of gaming/sportsbook systems such as those from Playtech (IMS), Virtue Fusion or OpenBet, particularly from a CS background
• A highly methodical approach in creating and operating a coherent, robust set of processes that can be applied at the administrative level
• A clear understanding of the importance of operating within the ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS Information Security frameworks, albeit with the flexibility required from a fast-paced business operating at a high rate of change
Salary Up to £35k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.