Project Manager (Salesforce)
IT Internet and Technology
RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Project Manager (Salesforce) to join a successful and diverse gaming operation with online betting and gaming websites. Due to their continued success and expansion in the UK and abroad, our client is on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and dedicated people who want to begin or continue their career in the online gaming industry. In return our client offers a diverse and exciting working environment and comprehensive training and support that actively encourages our people to develop and work up the organizational structure. In addition, an excellent benefit package is on offer that rewards their employees for their loyalty and hard work.
What is the plan for the Project Manager (Salesforce) role?
- Implement Salesforce platform for the whole of Customer Operations’ teams
- Define structure of internal and external Knowledge Base
- Drive tool enhancements further (organic changes)
What will you do as a Project Manager (Salesforce)?
Key requirement for this role is that the candidate has experience implementing tool platform for a Customer Service organization. The role owner needs to have expert knowledge of the chosen Salesforce tool and understand the needs of an operations team. The person will be responsible for planning, leading and delivering services to the Operations department. The person will assume full ownership of the delivery. You will be expected to travel to our different locations to build lasting relationships
as well ensure timely project delivery in the required high quality.
- Meet with stakeholders to gather project requirements and make feasible timelines based on the business needs
- Work with project managers from other departments to determine project scopes for development cycles
- Create customizations based on the needs of the customer, and help stakeholders envision the platform they need
- Be the primary resource for all product management related needs from stakeholders
- Occasional business trips to other Customer Operations’ locations
What do you know that makes you a great Project Manager (Salesforce)?
- Previous experience running multiple projects of business system improvements
- Experience of successfully implementing Salesforce applications or other similar enterprise applications such as an alternative CRM, ERP or HRMS
- 3+ years of hands on CRM tool experience
- 3+ years’ experience in project management
- Stress resistance; capability to work in an ever changing organization, collaborating with various stakeholders.
- Fluent in English
- Have a history of end-to-end integration projects
- experience in working in a multi-cultural organisation
- Multi-tasking personality with high level of intrinsic motivation
Salary £40k – 45k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.