Accountancy and Insurance
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading insurance company who need an Accountant to support this successful team. The company are well established with great progression prospects so represent an excellent opportunity to advance your career.
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts and supporting schedules;
- Assisting in board pack preparations;
- Assisting in preparation of year-end financial statements and liaison with auditors;
- Assisting in preparation of detailed forecast;
- Preparation of statistical and financial returns to FSC, ABI, and other organisations;
- Assisting in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Any other duties appertaining to the demands of the post/company
Experience required for the Accountant role:
You will have experience in a similar role
Nearly Qualified or full y qualified ACCA / CIMA
Experience of putting together monthly management accounts preparation
Knowledge of Sage
You will live locally
Salary is circa £30k per annum plus private medical insurance.