Accountancy and Insurance
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading insurance company who need an Accounts Assistant to support this successful team. The company are well established with great progression prospects so represent an excellent opportunity to advance your career.
• Entering invoices on to the Purchase and Sales Ledger
• Processing payments
• Reconciliation of company bank accounts & preparation of cash statements
• Entering financial data into the accounting system
• Filing information in the admin system - posting to Sage
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Assisting the Management Accountant as required
• Experience in a similar accounts assistant role
• already studying AAT or qualified
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially when using Excel
• Knowledge of Sage Accountancy software an advantage
• Enjoy working in a Team environment
You will already live in the area
Salary 20k - 25k based on experience with excellent prospects for progression.