Marketing, PR and Web Design
|RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a well established investment company who has a great opportunity for a Marketing Analyst to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
What will you do as a Marketing Analyst?
• Analyzing data and monitoring online marketing campaigns in high complexity environment
• Ability to sets goals, recommendations and prioritize the company online campaigns
• Identify patterns and trends in user behavior and inform opportunities to drive conversion and ROI.
• Increase campaign effectiveness by helping optimize:
• Targeting per each marketing managers
• Advice on in-campaign optimization (creatives/placements etc)
• Work closely with online marketing teams units (Media, Affiliation, Google, Facebook) to produce reports and better performance
• Monitor multiple online campaigns at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• identify tracking problem (Web/Mobile) from click till client (all the funnel)
What do you know that makes you a great Marketing Analyst?
• At least 2 years of experience in analyses online campaigns & optimization
• High analytical skills, strategic thinking, high attention to details
• Experience working with Visual SAS BI - advantage
• An academic degree in economy or other mathematics oriented degree
• Deep knowledge in web analytic tools, such as GA, Omniture – strong advantage
• SQL – strong advantage
• Have working experience in and online/Internet company- big advantage.
• Experience with Marketing Attribution and Channel Analysis- big advantage.
• Excellent excel modeling skills
• Team player – ability to work in a team
• English mother language
• GTM (Google Tag Manager) – proven experience
• AppsFlyer (Mobile Tracking) proven experience preferred
Salary £40k - 50k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.