Affiliate Marketing Manager
Sales or Telesales - Banking and Financial
|RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a well established investment company who has a great opportunity for a Affiliate Marketing Manager to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
What will you do as a Affiliate Marketing Manager?
• Recruiting new affiliates/ publishers/ business partners
• Maintaining stimulating relationships with the current affiliates/ publishers/ business partners
• Driving business growth with aggressive meeting growth targets
• Reporting on the current campaigns, creating strategies to enhance the online and offline presence of the brand
• Working with low performing campaigns proactively to increase their performance
• Staying up to date on industry trends and changes
• Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ campaigns and promotions
• Working closely with other departments and understanding “the bigger picture”.
• Attending annual industry events abroad
What do you know that makes you a great Affiliate Marketing Manager?
• Experience in online marketing (SEO, ASO, PPC, affiliate marketing, social media management)
• Good understanding of online marketing and tracking technology
• Experienced with website analytics tools
• Fluent English
• Full proficiency in Excel
• Passion for performance marketing
• High attention to detail with an ability to manage multiple priorities
• Excellent verbal, negotiation, decision making skills
• Bachelor Degree or higher in education - related field is preferred
Salary £30k - 40k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.