Banking and Financial
|RecruitGibraltar are helping our client who is a leading Gibraltar financial services provider and is looking to expand its operations by recruiting a Compliance Officer.
• The company are engaged in many financial services including: Trust and Company management, Pensions management, Fund administration and Bond listings.
• To ensure that the business conducted is in compliance with the Gibraltar FSC regulations and each company’s own policies
• Maintain and update each company’s established Compliance Monitoring Programme
• Produce and present compliance reports at client Board Meetings
• Participate with any new product approvals
• Undertake due diligence checks and risk profiling of new clients
• Liaise with local and international regulatory bodies
• Monitor various Key Performance Indicators
• Assist in drafting of regulatory applications
• To assist and advise clients when setting up new procedures and processes
• Advise on Gibraltar AML regulations by performing training
The ideal candidate will have 2 years compliance experience and will need to be approved by the FSC.
Experienced in a compliance or regulatory matters, preferably within the financial services industry.
Have superb written and verbal communication skills.
Have strong inter-personal skills when dealing with clients and work colleagues.
Have the ability to work under pressure and show great attention to detail.
Proficient in computer literacy, specifically Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Access
Salary £30k - £35k depending on experience.