Gaming Operations Executive
- Customer Service and Call Centre
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a long established and reputable gaming company who offer long term career growth, excellent salary, relocation assistance, and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact. They are looking for a Gaming Operations Executive.
What is the plan for the Gaming Operations Executive role?
The Gaming Operations Executive will assist the Gaming Operations Manager will all aspects of operational activity, overseeing the performance of the digital Gaming performance across the Games brands. Acting as the hub of all internal activity in bringing Promotions, Games Delivery and Customer Service together through communication of the customer experience from end to end.
What will you do as a Gaming Operations Executive?
• Regular KPI reporting
• Represent the voice of the customer and the operational needs in relation to technical/product roadmap priorities and change decisions
• Influence the Casino product roadmap to ensure a business-value and customer-experience driven approaches are always in priority
• Identify and automate manual process to increase operational efficiency and improve customer experience
• Offering operational support to the promotions team in terms of bonus template builds and financial KPI reporting
• Detect and prevent bonus abuse and optimise promotions ROI
• Work closely with Customer Service & Analytics team to identify and fix customer journeys and reduce contact-drivers
• Encourages communication and collaboration across the business, team and stakeholders in order to build strong relationships and develop cross functional working
• Ensuring second line support to the customer services team on operational escalations is being provided in a timely fashion
• Monitoring and reviewing the products across all channels to ensure the best possible customer experience
• Conducting and maintaining thorough competitor analysis (product/promotions/marketing activity) and recommending/ suggesting areas for improvement in order to ensure we offer a market leading product
• Interaction with other business areas to provide information, support and assistance as required
What do you know that makes you a great Gaming Operations Executive?
• Previous online gaming experience
• Strong customer-experience and product vision
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the Casino industry and major competitors
• Experience in a multi-brand, international business
• Experience of working in a complex/dynamic fast paced environment is essential
• KPI, customer and results-oriented individual
Salary circa £25k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.