Digital Operations Coordinator
Marketing, PR and Web Design - IT Internet and Technology
|RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Digital Operations Coordinator to join a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What is the plan for the Digital Operations Coordinator role?
The Digital Operations Coordinator is responsible for daily support to the Operations Team in the initial planning and subsequent execution of campaign requests, daily work requests, and business as usual project initiatives.
What will you do as a Digital Operations Coordinator?
• Responsible for capturing and coordinating all BAU, Bespoke and Project requests coming into the digital business.
• Understand the business logic behind all requests, as well as the delivery timelines to enable a sound prioritisation method.
• Coordinate and track all individual elements of the request, ensuring that each workflow is on track to meet agreed deadlines, highlighting any risks posed to meeting these.
• Act as gatekeeper to maintain the reasonable flow of requests into the operations department and manage stakeholder's expectations on realistic deliverables and timelines.
• Build and grow strong working relationships with all business stakeholders, ensuring an effective communication flow between the teams.
• Understand the requirements of all brands and ensure that both the initial brief and the design and content produced meets these standards.
• Maintain scope, estimates and details of scheduled product and project releases, promotional campaigns and impact assess any changes.
• Constantly monitor and review operational capacity challenges and issues, raising concerns where conflicts may occur and impact overall service delivery for the Operations team.
• Using operational work flow management system, ensure daily requests, campaign and project reporting is maintained including work tracking & reporting.
• Manage internal stakeholder relationships and communication needs as they apply to their respective campaign and BAU requests.
What do you know that makes you a great Digital Operations Coordinator?
• Experience with working on small and large scale marketing campaigns and projects essential.
• Strong understanding of web design, copy and content management processes.
• Experience of developing, publishing and presenting reports essential.
• Experience with various planning and support tools, i.e. Jira.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel essential.
• Strong diplomacy, persuasion, negotiation and interpersonal skills essential.
• Driven to success with strong attention to detail essential.
• Excellent written and verbal skills essential.
Salary £40k - £43k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.