This role is based in Malta - Why Malta? Lower personal rate of tax, 300 days of sunshine per year, much cheaper cost of living, English spoken as the main language, clean beaches / sea, relaxed out of work lifestyle etc.
• Develop production quality code and ensure work meets a high standard
• Work with Technical Leads and Project Managers to determine needs and applying existing technology to meet those needs and developing new solutions where required
• Share document code and solutions thoroughly and where appropriate share knowledge by mentoring and training others
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar Frontend Development role
• Experience with AWS service stack
• Good knowledge of current solutions – you will have your finger on the pulse and have experimented with other current development technologies
• Proven track record of working within or leading a small development team
• Knowledge of using Git or SVN for version control
• Working on Agile environments
• Experience working with CSS pre-processors
Salary circa €45k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.