Mid-Weight Digital Designer
Marketing, PR and Web Design
|RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a long established and reputable gaming company who offer long term career growth, excellent salary, relocation assistance, and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact. They require a Mid-Weight Digital Designer who will be responsible for the creation of strong marketing design work for all online marketing channels for the company brands. The Digital Designer (Mid-weight) will be part of a team of specialist highly skilled Digital Designers who are tasked with producing engaging & effective on brand visual communications for customers both internal and external.
What is the plan for the role of Mid-Weight Digital Designer?
The Mid-Weight role requirements and responsibilities involve collaborating with the more senior members of the team on tasks to learn, develop and deliver the optimum end results, assisting junior team members in their day to day development and form good working relationships with colleagues and clients to contribute to a positive and creative working environment.
What will you do as a Mid-Weight Digital Designer?
• Responsible for the production of high quality design work for all their online and offline marketing activities to ensure the delivery of world class visual communications within the gaming sector.
• Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic content from conception through to final production. This will involve researching, brainstorming and creating concepts in collaboration with the design, editorial and web content teams and relevant clients/ stakeholders, working from an initial brief to final sign off.
• Ability to be communicative and collaborative in face to face meetings and throughout idea creation processes to ensure the brief is met.
• Work closely with Brand, Gaming, Marketing, Product, VIP, and other internal teams and various third parties to develop concepts and ideas that deliver the high quality customer experiences on brand product websites and in marketing communications.
• Create and maintain effective content for the brand web page CMS (content management system) according to the relevant requirements brief.
• Contribute to department and work related meetings as required to best perform the role and to achieve open channels of constructive communication in areas of ideation and strategy.
• Quality check and proof all personal design and production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief, and achieves the desired design standards and brand guidelines.
• Ensuring the effective maintenance of creative content on client websites ensuring all design work is optimized for best practice
• Support the more junior members of the design team by sharing advice, assistance and encouragement.
• Responsible for the upkeep of the visual elements of all brand communications.
What do you know that makes you a great Mid-Weight Digital Designer?
• Experience working in a design studio or creative agency at Mid-Weight level (or Junior level for at least 2 years).
• University-level education in web design, graphic design or equivalent work experience.
• Previous experience in the creation of digital products, platforms, Web & Mobile experiences, Mobile applications.
• Excellent Adobe Photoshop & illustrator skills, able to produce production-ready assets for developers.
• Understanding of Flash animation, video editing, motion graphics knowledge (after effects) preferable.
• Good understanding of User Experience, User Centered Design and Responsive Web Design on mobile platforms such as iOS and Android.
• Ability to create simple, effective, engaging web graphics.
• Knowledge of printing processes, preparing artwork for printing is beneficial.
• Skilled in 3D design tools such as 3DS Max, 4D Cinema is advantageous.
• Good understanding of Brand guidelines & design principles for offline and online media
• Good communications skills (written, verbal and presentational)
Salary £25k - £35k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.