Senior Frontend Developer
IT Internet and Technology
|RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Senior Frontend Developer to join a leading online technology company with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
This role is based in Malta - Why Malta? Lower personal rate of tax, 300 days of sunshine per year, much cheaper cost of living, English spoken as the main language, clean beaches / sea, relaxed out of work lifestyle etc.
What is the plan for the Senior Frontend Developer role?
If you want to be a part of this exciting opportunity, work flexible hours, use the latest tech and work alongside a very talented group of people in the heart of Mediterranean’s best kept secret, then look no further! As a frontend web developer you will be delivering a variety of UI web based applications; in addition you will maintain and develop HTML5 Video players.
What will you do as a Senior Frontend Developer?
• Develop production quality code and ensure work meets a high standard
• Work with Technical Leads and Project Managers to determine needs and applying existing technology to meet those needs and developing new solutions where required
• Share document code and solutions thoroughly and where appropriate share knowledge by mentoring and training others
What do you know that makes you a great Senior Frontend Developer?
The senior Frontend Developer should be a software development professional with a well proven solid track record of delivering web-based applications. He/she will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Other essential qualities required to fill this role include:
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar Frontend Development role
• Background or experience of .NET/PHP
• Experience with AWS service stack
• Good knowledge of current solutions – you will have your finger on the pulse and have experimented with other current development technologies
• Proven track record of working within or leading a small development team
• Knowledge of using Git or SVN for version control
• Working on Agile environments
• Experience working with CSS pre-processors
Salary circa €45k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.