Administrative Assistant / Receptionist - Bilingual
Administration and Office
- Secretarial Reception and PA
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a very successful local company and are looking to recruit a bilingual Spanish/English Administrative assistant/receptionist to perform a range of administrative tasks within the organisation.
The Administrative assistant/receptionist tasks will include but not be limited to the following:
• Assist the Office Manager and the other directors in all administrative functions
• Take control of the reception area and all ancillary functions
• Be fully conversant with Microsoft Office programmes
• Answer telephone enquiries, attend to visitors and assist other staff in the organisation with their enquiries
• Operate a range of office machines such as photocopiers, scanners, computers and faxes
• File important papers and documents
• Undertake other duties such as messenger, banking, and other ad-hoc duties out of the office
• Open and date stamp incoming mail and dispatch outgoing mail and couriers
Hours – 9.00am – 6pm Monday to Thursday, 5pm on a Friday
45 minutes lunch break.
20 days holiday per year.
• You must already live in the local area
• excellent administration skills with the ability to draft letters, reports, minutes etc. Company secretarial experience a bonus.
• short hand experience a bonus.
• able to work methodically, accurately and neatly with attention to detail a must
• fluent oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish essential
• able to work as part of a team with good people skills
• neat personal appearance
Salary is circa 18k