Administration and Office
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a leading financial services company who has a great opportunity for an Office Administrator to assist the pensions administration team with the processing of new business and pension transfers. You will undertake junior administration duties as required by the team.
• General office administration – including filing, scanning, copying, post, obtaining signatures etc
• Process new business applications
• Process dealing instructions
• Ensuring that statutory records are accurate
• Dealing with ad hoc requests from pension administrators
• Maintenance of client data within the primary management information systems
• Assist in the administration of pension transfer schemes
Knowledge and Skills
You must be living locally.
• Previous experience in general office administration
• Educated to GCSE level, with passes in English and Mathematics
• Familiar with the main office productivity software
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Organised and flexible in approach with the ability to multi-tasks
• Ability to prioritise workloads
• Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
Salary £16k - 18k based on experience.