Marketing CRM Executive
Marketing, PR and Web Design
- Online Gaming
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading online Gambling operator who has a great opportunity for a Marketing CRM Executive to join their high performance team.
As the Customer Retention Executive you will work closely with the Customer Retention Manager in establishing and implementing customer retention goals, strategy and tactics as well as ensuring the achievement of the corresponding KPI targets and budgets. Key will be to ensure churn prevention and yield maximization in order deliver substantial profitable growth across all product verticals, brands and territories. You will report into the Customer Retention Manager.
The Customer Retention Executive, in addition to working with the central marketing team, will work closely together with the product verticals’ teams in order to ensure definition and delivery of each product vertical’s customer and retention strategies and goals.
• Work closely with the Customer Retention Manager to ensure delivery of customer
retention strategies and targets in alignment with spend ROI requirements. Enable retention targets setting and spend levels through Budget/Forecast process
• Execute Player yield activities for customers active on numerous products with no clear
• Execute cross sell between product verticals. Development and implementation of customer promotions and communications programmes across key segments
• Contribute to development and improvement of segmentations and CRM optimization
models, promo tools, customer data strategy to improve customer retention/lifetime value
• Contribute to development and implementation of customer loyalty programme for the
Interactive business (including the evaluation and implementation of cross-channel / product loyalty initiatives/programmes)
• Contribute to development and implementation of the customer insight strategy including
customer research, site analytics and reporting, market reporting and brand advocacy measurement
• Monitor, evaluate and report on campaign and retention success against agreed targets on a daily/weekly/periodic basis
Knowledge Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 3 years customer retention/data experience
• Gaming/Leisure marketing experience essential – agency or client side
• Marketer with experience in a fast paced online business
• Results oriented individual with focus on delivery and agility
• Extensive and detailed understanding of customer data management, customer
insight/research, CRM, VIP/cherished customer marketing and analytics
• Experience of working with a multi-channel brand(s) preferred
• Proven analytical capability
• Strategic thinking and creative problem solving
Salary based on experience with an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.
So if you think you are of the correct calibre to work in such a company and role please contact us today for a confidential chat.