RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a leading local company who has a great opportunity for a Systems Analyst to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar (Southern Spain). The company is a progressive and ambitious company who has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for specifying the behaviour, organization, features, and characteristics of software systems and solutions based on a detailed investigation and study of user needs and requirements.
As someone who will be liaising with end-users, and technical personnel, the analyst should possess excellent written and verbal English skills as well as have strong grasp of technical concepts while being able to convey these in practical terms to non-technical people.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Elicit user requirements and liaise with various project stakeholders to come up with a comprehensive and highly detailed specifications document of the project being undertaken.
• Conduct research, perform detailed analysis, and justify recommended solutions.
• Establish and maintain relations with various personalities, including developers, end-users, vendors, solution providers, and stakeholders.
Skills and experience
• 2 years in a business/systems analysis role for software and web systems.
• 2 years of software development experience as programmer, QA/tester, or support/team lead/project manager
• Strong grasp of established and emerging technologies, systems, platforms, and software.
• Candidates should be self-starters, with a high attention to detail and are comfortable with the highly technical nature the position entails.
• Ability to understand, analyse and evaluate business processes.
• Creative, analytical, and with strong problem solving skills.
• Independent but collaborative, driven, assertive, and willing to work on simultaneous projects.
Salary circa 30k based on experience.