Customer Data / Customer Behaviour Analyst
IT Internet and Technology
|RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading egaming company who has a great opportunity for a Customer Data / Customer Behaviour Analyst. The successful candidate will have experience of using statistics, rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis, and information modelling techniques to make business decisions.
The successful candidate will report to the Business Intelligence Manager and be expected to work closely with the business to design and develop prototype statistical data mining solutions and algorithms using the Microsoft BI technology stack. The candidate will work closely with the BI team to integrate and automate banding and segmentation algorithms and distribute the output to the business users.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced behavioural expert / data analyst to work in a fast moving, data rich environment and work on new projects.
· Demonstrate and share an understanding of how customers think and behave in different situations
· Design scenario’s to predict specific Customer behaviour and explore the data to identify repetitive patterns and metrics to identify future behaviour from historical data
· Simplify and distil findings into simple metrics data domains and algorithms
· Create Specifications for the BI team to automate rules, metrics, algorithms and Customer segments
· Test and Sign off Automated Solutions
· Review and Refine Metrics and Algorithms over time within a team focused on continuous improvement
· Identify Data quality issues and work with the BI team to resolve and implement solutions
· Develop prototype predictive models that can demonstrate accuracy and reliability and can be embedded into business processes by the BI team.
· The main company expert on Data mining and algorithms used for Clustering, association, classification and time series analysis.
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour
· Strong Degree background in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science, Social Psychology or other degree containing a strong statistics background and specializing in Data Mining.
· Experience in a similar role
· A passion for exploring and analyzing customer behaviour
· Experience with machine learning and knowledge discovery techniques.
· Capable of working with business domain experts to identify targets, gain understanding of the project and associated data and implement solutions.
· Solid quantitative background with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Extensive data mining and statistical research experience utilizing large data sets.
· Experience of using Microsoft SQL server and SQL to explore data
· Must be a strong self-starter and able to work well as part of a team
· Good understanding and experience of using Analysis Methods such as CRISP-DM an advantage
· Familiarity of dimensional modelling would be an advantage
Salary 40k - 50k based on experience with an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.
So if you think you are of the correct calibre to work in such a company and role please contact us today for a confidential chat.