Compliance / KYC Executive
Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading financial services company who has a great opportunity for a Compliance / KYC Manager. The holder of this role will work in the team responsible for collating reviewing and presenting for the ultimate sign off on Customer Due Diligence reviews. These procedures will be made for Corporate Customers.
This will include the following:
• Collating full Due Diligence for Corporate Customers in line with applicable policies and procedures
• Following up on missing Due Diligence information and chasing customers for additional information to ensure only complete Due Diligence packs are passed for approval.
• Reviewing documents submitted and to supply feedback internally and external.
• Contacting customers to confirm information
• Utilizing online systems to verify clients identities
• Escalating and managing issues
• In addition, the role will involve the assistance of the other responsibilities of the Customer Acceptance Team.
• Commercial awareness of the banking / financial services industry.
• Experience of Due Diligence/Compliance.
• Experience of KYC/Fraud procedures.
• You will live locally.
Salary circa 23k