Online Content Editor (Sports)
Marketing, PR and Web Design
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading egaming company who have a great opportunity for an Online Content Editor (Sports) to join the Online Content Team, creating engaging banners and imagery for daily sporting events, and to ensure the home page & individual sports betting pages are kept constantly up to date with the latest betting opportunities.
The role requires you to maintain the accuracy and relevance of all content within the UK-facing web site including the Help Centre and other zones within the site. The role also requires the same level of content to be produced across the various different mobile
platforms. Written content to support our marketing efforts is also required.
Duties will include:
• To identify and prioritise sports events to be advertised on the home page, individual
sports pages and Mobile web sites.
• Creation of factual & engaging content to a high standard and graphic design images using
• Using the Content Management System (CMS) to maintain the homepage and static web
pages, and Word press to update the sports betting sub-domain web sites.
• Providing high quality written content, including betting previews, for SEO purposes as directed.
• To be proactive in suggesting new ideas and features to contribute to the web site's continued development.
• To support the company's Social Media efforts around high profile sports events as required.
• Dealing with operational and technical issues on the web sites and working with sports traders to ensure that their markets are presented in the most effective way to drive bet numbers and revenue.
• English as a first language.
• A passion for sport, particularly UK sporting culture.
• Good written and verbal skills as you will be writing content for the website
• An interest in and knowledge of sports betting.
• Exemplary attention to detail and time management skills.
• An ability to work on your own initiative and without supervision but as part of a wider team unit.
• Be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to work to deadlines.
• Proficient IT skills, particularly with regard to using graphic design software packages (training provided).
• A working knowledge of Social Media and SEO highly desirable.
• Good knowledge of the latest Mobile & iPad devices and applications desirable, but not
• Be reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic and a quick learner.
Salary based on experience