Outbound Sales / Conversion Manager (eGaming)
Sales or Telesales - Marketing, PR and Web Design
|RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading egaming company who have a great opportunity for a Outbound Sales / Conversion Manager. You will be responsible for the achievement of conversion goals (e.g. conversion ratio, 1st depositing amount/numbers) in order to support overall customer acquisition and depositing budgets across all product verticals. You will report into the Marketing Director.
You are expected to formulate the Conversion strategy and see through its implementation. It is expected of you to ensure optimized ROI on the conversion activities.
You will be a member of the Marketing management team and will be a key contributor to formulating and delivering its strategy and to meeting its commercial and budgeted objectives.
· You will work closely together with the product verticals, customer management department and the rest of the central marketing team to optimise the conversion ratio across all products and distribution channels.
· Formulating strategic and tactical plans for the development and improvement of the conversion funnels
· Providing effective ongoing audit of conversion funnels and sign-up paths, identifying key barriers to conversion and investigating new initiatives to overcome them
· Player categorization and designing website and email campaigns targeted at specific player types to achieve conversion targets
· Undertaking rigorous pre and post analysis to provide conversion ROI,
· Growing first month player value (by interacting with Product verticals’ CRM teams) and conversion rates
· Analysing and mapping the early player experience across our products
· Identifying key opportunities to enhance player experience during conversion funnel.
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour
Extensive experience in managing outbound sales teams / activities – strong in team motivation.
Extensive conversion experience in gaming or similar industry
Tough minded able to manage projects through to completion in a complex organisation
Highly numerate and analytical skills
Think outside the box for new ideas and solutions
Experience in analysing customer experience or performing competitor analysis (a usability or market research background would be an advantage)
Good understanding of gaming marketing channels and funnels an advantage.
Salary circa 50k - 60k with an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.
So if you think you are of the correct calibre to work in such a company and role please contact us today for a confidential chat.