Administration and Office
- Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a very well established and successful financial services provider who has a great opportunity for a Compliance Administrator This is a challenging role in a company going through an exciting growth phase and represents a great opportunity to progress your career.
Summary of Role
To assist the Risk and Compliance Manager in the ongoing AML / KYC requirements and other general compliance duties.
• Support the Compliance Manager in the client on boarding and screening process and in the administration of Compliance affairs.
• Implement and develop controls in order to prevent money laundering.
• Assist in the coordination and arrangement of Internal Compliance Meetings.
• Assist in the process of acceptance of new clients and the monitoring of existing clients.
Knowledge and Skills
• Educated to A level and have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ideally familiar with pension schemes and anti-money laundering regulations and practise
• Ability to identify risks associated with client transactions
• Familiar with the main office productivity software
• Experience of office environment
• Financial Services Background essential
• Attentive to detail
• Ability to set own deadlines and work accurately to tight deadlines.
You will already live in Malta
Salary circa €20k based on experience with private healthcare.