Trading & Performance Analyst
RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Trading & Performance Analyst to join a household name in the Online Gaming Sector based in Leeds, who have an excellent reputation in their field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
They have created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For. So grab a cup of “posh” coffee and catch up with your team before the daily catchup. Then get your head into the zone, working closely alongside the other analysts in your team. When you need a break you can go to one of our break out areas or even have a game of table tennis.
What is the plan for the Trading & Performance Analyst role?
You will obsess about daily, weekly and monthly financial and non-financial KPI’s for all of the online gaming products.
You will be tasked with analysing data and identifying trends that either need to be addressed by the marketing and product teams, or that have significant growth potential to allow for incremental investment. You will monitor and track performance of any action plans put into place to make sure we are delivering upon the issues/opportunities identified and then report on the KPI progress delivered from these plans. The role will also have a focus on game level analysis and reporting, investigating and understanding the key drivers behind the performance of new and existing content.
What will you do as a Trading & Performance Analyst?
• Working in a fast paced and ever changing environment to tight deadlines, you will draw on your highly numerate background and analytical experience to provide in-depth analysis using Excel, SQL and Business Objects reporting.
• Identifying key trends and helping form actionable insight on issues, opportunities and performance drivers using large datasets containing a wide range of commercial and customer level data.
• You will work side by side with a multitude of teams including Acquisition, Marketing & Performance, Commercial Finance, Product, Priority and CRM. Through building strong relationships across the business, you will help to inform and drive these teams towards our shared goals.
• Regularly communicating and presenting your findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders across the business, using effective communication to inform and influence your colleague’s decision-making.
What do you know that makes you a great Trading & Performance Analyst?
• You will ideally have previous experience in the online gaming industry and the nuances within their related KPI metrics, although this is not essential.
• Very strong SQL and Excel skills are essential.
• Previous experience in report automation highly desirable.
Salary based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.