RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client, one of the best known and highly regarded companies within the online gaming industry, to find a Web Designer. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What is the plan for the Web Designer role?
You will have the ability to produce consistently high quality graphics for promotional, content and product use is paramount. The role will also involve and liaising with representatives from all the marketing channels in order to generate strong creative concepts and ideas culminating in the delivery of accurate and effective production across all platforms.
What will you do as a Web Designer?
• Production of high quality design work for all online and offline marketing activities.
• Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic graphical content from conception through to final production. This will involve researching, brainstorming and creating concepts, working from an initial brief to final sign off.
• Create new and responsive interfaces for all devices based on our brand guidelines
• Work closely with Marketing, Product, Web, and various third parties to develop web enhancements
• Quality check all personal design and production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief, and achieves the desired design standards
What do you know that makes you a great Web Designer?
• Previous experience in the creation of digital products, interface design, Web & responsive experiences, Mobile applications.
• Photoshop & Illustrator experience, able to create simple, engaging and high-fidelity graphics and production-ready assets for developers
• Flash animation, non linear video editing, motion graphics knowledge (after effects) is advantageous.
• Skilled in 3D design tools such as 3DS Max, 4D Cinema is advantageous.
Salary circa £35k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.