RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading egaming company who has a great opportunity for a Senior VIP Executive to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
What is the plan for the VIP Senior Executive role?
With dual reporting to Head of Sports and Head of Casino VIP, working with a team of Execs and VIP Account Managers, the VIP Senior Executive is responsible for ensuring highest levels of service – both inbound and outbound.
What will you do as a VIP Senior Executive?
Delivering outstanding service via livechat, email, and telephone to the best Customers, including placing bets by phone. Achieving KPI’s relating to speed and quality of service, and number and nature of outbound contacts
• Using tableau and other reports, identify the Company’s next Premium Customers, assess against criteria, and upgrade players accordingly
• Providing 1st class support to Customers irrespective of player preference, across all available channels and platforms
• Monitor individual and team performance against agreed SLA’s and KPI’s, and report on performance to both team members and Line Managers
• Act as escalation point to executives for service queries or complaints, and queries relating to payments, promotions, 3rd party systems, social responsibility or other areas
• Provide scheduled and ad-hoc reports highlighting performance and trends of Premium segment. Make recommendations on leveraging improved performance, as well as addressing any decline in SLA’s or NPS
• Analyse all available data to identify areas for improvement with both systems and processes used to service Premium Customers
What do you know that makes you a great Senior VIP Executive?
• 1+ years working within a VIP role in an Online Gaming environment. Outstanding understanding of all Sports, and Sports betting rules
• A flexible individual, with a willing approach to working shifts to support the Business including evenings and weekends
• Passionate about delivering highest levels of service, and an understanding of player values
• Proven record of achieving targets and KPI’s
• Organised and self-motivated individual capable of prioritising workload, and delivering to strict deadlines
• Able to improve efficiencies through improving process and systems
Salary £32-34k based on experience with bonus & an excellent benefits package.