Senior Digital Designer
Marketing, PR and Web Design
Recruit Gibraltar are currently recruiting for a Senior Digital Designer to join a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations. The ideal candidate will have a combination of design and development skills and will report to the Chief Executive Officer
What will you do as a Senior Digital Designer?
● Ideation and creation of digital assets to support our marketing activities.
● Use a creative mind to develop standout designs, from brief right through to the production
of final digital assets
● Create visuals journeys to communicate daily promotional campaigns through ad banners,
emails, landing pages and sort videos
● Participate and input in the development of brand look and feel
What do you know that makes you a great Senior Digital Designer?
● Solid experience in a similar designer role
● Degree/Diploma in design or equivalent combination of education/experience
● Advanced user of Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffect, Premier)
● Experience in front-end development and working with Wordpress (or equivalent)
● Knowledge or experience of CSS Grid Layout and responsive designs
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Good problem-solving skills
● Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
As part of the application process for this role, please include a PDF or link to design portfolio with
examples of your work.
Salary circa 40k based on experience with benefits healthcare.