Senior Accounts Assistant
Accountancy and Insurance
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading financial services company who has a great opportunity for a Senior Accounts Assistant. The company is a progressive and ambitious company who has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
What will you do as a Senior Accounts Assistant?
Responsible for assisting the management accountant in the accounting of the Gibraltar companies and UK subsidiary including:
• Double entry book keeping
• Accounting for and paying suppliers and clients
• Responsible for the accounting and reconciliation of liabilities
• Responsible for accounting of bank transactions and for the reconciliation of all bank accounts
• Responsible for maintaining records of employee expenses
• Complete all banking related documentation
• Managing petty cash funds
• Assist with year-end audits
• Assist the Financial Controller and Finance Accountant
What do you know that makes you a great Senior Accounts Assistant?
• Previous experience working in a similar ole
• Part-qualified with a professional accounting body (preferably CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or AAT qualified
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel to an advanced level
• Experience using SAGE is preferable
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Salary based on experience with bonus & an excellent benefits package.