Sales & Business Development Manager (Remote)
Sales or Telesales
- Online Gaming
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a global company and a leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators in the industry! They are looking for a Sales & Business Development Manager to join its winning team and be part of the development of its award winning betting platform. They are looking for smart and focused person who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes them to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what they are. They offer great career opportunities – you simply have to seize them!
What is the plan for the Sales & Business Development Manager role?
• Bring new accounts, prospecting, negotiating, and closing deals.
• Extensive experience in Account /Business Dev Manager roles in Sports Betting industry.
• Ensure that sales budgets, reports and forecasts are completed and presented on time.
• Work with other managers to develop sales and marketing strategies.
• Understand and comply with the relevant laws and ethical standards within the iGaming industry.
• Ensure that customers receive a high standard of service from commencement of business to post-sales service.
• Gather market intelligence on competitor’s products and sales strategies.
• Work with Sales/Marketing team on continuing sales growth and developing market specific sales plans.
• Make full usage of existing CRM program to report on opportunities and customer communication.
• Identify and establish commercial relationships with 3rd party platforms and partners.
• Working closely with our Sale department located in Bulgaria.
What do you know that makes you a great Sales & Business Development Manager?
• More than 3 years’ experience in a commercial or sales in the Sports Betting industry is a MUST.
• Enthusiastic and flexible.
• Highly motivated and hardworking.
• Precise written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Ability to match client’s business requirements with product capabilities.
• Ability to make right decisions based on strong analytical reasoning skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that build positive relationships internally and externally.
• Excellent proven negotiation skills.
• Willing to travel.
Salary based on experience with bonus & an excellent benefits package.