IT Internet and Technology
RecruitGibraltar is helping one our clients who is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
What is the plan for the QA Analyst role?
The QA Analyst is responsible for applying the principles, practices and standards of acceptance testing throughout the software development life cycle. Supporting the business with defining acceptance criteria, creating test scripts, agreeing testing approach and leading acceptance testing cycles, including coordinating testing, defect management and handover to relevant teams.
What will you do as a QA Analyst?
• Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards
• Analyse documentation and technical specifications of any new delivery to determine its intended functionality
• Participate in developing, documenting and validating end-user requests for modification to new and existing systems or applications
• Validate business readiness to perform testing and assure all the right tools and processes are in place
• Create and execute test plans and scripts for all products and channels in line with the development and roadmap schedules
• Test any new software to ensure integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications
• Document all instances of testing defects and provide timely reporting
• Log and monitor progress on all defect fixes and Escalate any problems with defect fixes to relevant teams
• Create, implement and maintain test database
• Communicate test progress, results, and all relevant information to project stakeholders. Maintain awareness of QA issues impacting deliverables
• Produce end user documentation to be used for internal training and customer help files if necessary
• Build and maintain strong and clear communications with the development teams to ensure timely turnaround of all defects
• Work with product vertical teams, external resources and 3rd parties to ensure that test plans are agreed upon and signed off
• Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives to address existing problem areas of quality for systems and projects across the business.
What do you know that makes you a great QA Analyst?
• 2+ years of previous experience in testing
• Experience with defect management tools and processes in Agile projects
• Experience with testing an online websites and native mobile Apps
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise within a busy and challenging environment
• Ability to analyse business requirements and create testing documentation
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate in a clear and timely manner with a wide selection of stakeholders
• Confident when dealing with multiple projects and changing and conflicting priorities
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team. Capable of working independently and collaboratively
Salary £28k - £35K based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.