RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a newly established blockchain company who has a great opportunity for a PA to help review and process new applications. The company is a progressive and ambitious company who has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
What will you do as a Personal Assistant?
• Provide high quality administrative and clerical assistance to the Executive team
• Coordinate daily calendars of senior managers
• Plan/organise and implement events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners
• Arrange travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed
• Manage executive schedule and act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
• Prepare reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
• Manage phone calls and emails
• Handle confidential information; organise and maintain files
• Prepare information and research for executive needs
• Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
• Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
• Review and recommend changes to the company policies
What do you know that makes you a great Personal Assistant?
• Several years experience in a similar role covering a wide variety of responsibilities
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
• Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-directed and able to work without supervision
• Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
• Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must
Salary £25k - 30k based on experience with benefits package.