RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Paid Media Marketing Manager to join a leading online betting and gaming company, with a strong track record of digital innovation. As a strong online business with a mobile first ethos that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to a rapidly growing number of customers in the leisure betting and gaming market; they have sustained rapid growth over the last few years and are expanding further.
What is the plan for the Paid Media Marketing Manager role?
Accountable for the digital strategy and delivery of paid media through PPC, Display, and paid social digital, driving revenue growth through profitable customer acquisition and growing existing customer value, contributing to a £40m GGR target.
What will you do as a Paid Media Marketing Manager?
- Accountable for the management and delivery of PPC, Display and Paid Social strategy and execution to achieve new player goals and drive return visits and deposits to increase player value targets, using programmatic tools and driving best practice use of creative.
- Liaise with external agencies to source, manage and optimize relationships to deliver against targets and represent the company in the best possible light.
- Accountabilities above include budget and cost control to deliver £7m in marketing spend, performance reporting and engaging with internal and external agencies to obtain the necessary data insight and inputs to continuous drive performance.
- Responsible for ensuring PPC, paid media and display performance is suitably understood in the development of an attribution model and in the ‘connected response’ model of marketing.
- Support the delivery of marketing campaigns for both brands for retail (where applicable) and digital using product and campaign roadmaps to ensure both the brand and campaign message are delivered consistently across channels of responsibility.
- Create, analyse and deliver PPC and Display/Paid Social analysis across digital brands with weekly and period reports, ensuring key strategic financial and commercial data is defined for immediate action to Senior Performance Marketing Manager and key senior stakeholders
- Senior stakeholder engagement across the business and externally to a deliver best-in-class PPC programme and media campaigns for all Brands; bringing together stakeholders to ensure wider collaboration and understanding of digital marketing performance
What do you know that makes you a great Paid Media Marketing Manager?
Significant Experience in digital marketing and can demonstrate sound knowledge and experience in both PPC, Paid Social and Display marketing.
Signficant experience in managing in house and external PPC technology, automation and content strategy / testing
Experience in team management.
Strong analytical and communication skills, with a very strong commercial awareness and focus
Ability to lead and manage colleagues indirectly and directly within the wider digital marketing team
Strong coaching and commercially focused leadership experience
Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and deliver to reaching performance KPIs
Salary to attract the best with bonus & an excellent relocation and benefits package.