PA & Office Manager
Secretarial Reception and PA
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading financial services company who has a great opportunity for a PA & Office Manager. This is a reduced hours role from 9-3pm Monday to Friday with 30 mins for lunch.
• PA duties for MD & Exec. team
• Visitor meet, greet and registration
• Stationery, staff welfare monitoring & ordering
• Collection, distribution and handling of all mail and faxes
• General office maintenance
• Supplier relationships e.g. cleaners, intruder alarm, fire, aircon etc.
• Facilities hardware management e.g. printers, computer equip. etc.
• Client hospitality inc. hotel, car bookings, lunches etc.
• Meeting room source and booking (external)
• Reception duties, including telephone & email answering
• Recycling and waste management
• Assistance with expense submissions (inc. corporate credit card)
• Provision to cover some flexible working hours on an adhoc basis
Must have previous experience as working as a PA to Director level.
Previous facilities experience would also be an advantage.
Spanish a real advantage
You must already live in the local area
£26,000 pro rata plus benefits package