Accountancy and Insurance
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading insurance company who need a Management Accountant to support this successful team. The company are well established with great progression prospects so represent an excellent opportunity to advance your career.
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts and supporting schedules;
- Regulatory Reporting (Quarterly and Annual)
- Assisting in preparation of year-end financial statements and liaison with auditors;
- Assisting in preparation of detailed forecast;
- Preparation of Y/E Financial Statements &Lead on the on-site Audit
- Assisting in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Any other duties appertaining to the demands of the post/company
Experience required for the Accountant role:
You will have experience in a similar management accountancy role preferably in insurance
Fully qualified or very nearly Qualified ACCA / CIMA
Intelligent, driven and keen to learn
Experience of putting together monthly management accounts preparation
Knowledge of Sage
You will live locally
Salary £30k - £40k plus private medical insurance & benefits package.