Junior CRM Executive
Marketing, PR and Web Design
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading egaming company who has a great opportunity for a Junior CRM Executive to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
What is the plan for the Junior CRM Executive role?
In this role you will help to implement the CRM strategy for a leading UK-facing online bingo company. You will mainly assist with implementing email campaigns, and you will liaise with colleagues across the business to ensure that all campaign deadlines are met. You are a smart, hard-working and ambitious individual with an eye for detail, and you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. While it would be beneficial if you have experience of online gaming, this is not essential.
What will you do as a Junior CRM Executive?
• Building emails in line with the briefs provided and creative team
• Scheduling emails in Silverpop and Optimove
• Proof reading and optimising copy with copywriter
• Editing email imagery using Photoshop and Dreamweaver
• Ensuring that HTML code is accurate works correctly across multiple devices
• Contributing ideas towards the overall retention marketing strategy
• Multi-variant testing and tracking campaign performance.
• Working with your manager and other stakeholders to ensure that campaigns are delivered effectively, efficiently, and in a timely manner
What do you know that makes you a great Junior CRM Executive?
• Previous inline marketing, content or copywriting experience
• Knowledge of Photoshop and Dreamweaver is preferred, but not essential
• HTML knowledge is preferred
• Knowledge of CRM software preferred, preferably Silverpop and Optimove
• Experience with Microsoft Office, notably Excel and Word
• Great organisational skills and attention to detail
• Superb communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English
• A quick learner keen to build a career in a marketing environment
Salary £22k - 25k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.