Finance Assistant (Reconciliations)
Accountancy and Insurance
RecruitGibraltar is helping our client, a leader in the financial services industry to find a Finance Assistant (Reconciliations) to be responsible for the invoicing, maintaining accounting records and month-end reporting as well as other ad-hoc task in relation to the department.
The role will involve data input to maintain accounting records, reconciliations and liaising with clients. To perform tasks under supervision as well as be able to assess work priorities using their own initiative. Being able to show professional judgment when completing reports with emphasis on accuracy and efficiency.
• Daily Reconciliations and Month End Reporting:
• Reconciling load channel payment reports and preparing claim invoices
• Invoicing clients, monitoring aged debtors and dealing with client queries
• Month End reporting and reconciliations
• Using bank online systems to view payments, allocate receipts and perform bank reconciliations
• Maintaining customer credit floats
• Assist other team members with month end and ad-hoc reporting
You will be based in Gibraltar / Southern Spain
• Previous experience of reconciliations in a Finance function essential
• Ideally the candidate will be AAT qualified or already working towards their AAT qualification
• Previous experience of working in Financial Services preferred
• Relevant experience in the provision of administrative support to management required
• Knowledge of Oracle Financials, or similar accounting software desirable
Salary circa £23k - £25k based on experience.