Cryptocurrency Project Manager
Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar is helping one our clients who is a major player in the exciting new industry of Cryptocurrency who are looking for a Project Manager to help in listing new exciting Blockchain companies on the Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange. You'll be initially working on your own in Gibraltar with a management in London and Gibraltar but the team will grow over time. You will need to track work to be completed, set deadlines and managing multiple GBX listings, identifying any potential risks and report to the Group management team. Ultimately, you are responsible for completing the project work in line with the plan and will often report progress to senior managers.
What is the plan for the Cryptocurrency Project Manager role?
You'll be working on your own with the company and GBX project teams to meet tight deadlines, which means you may be working under pressure.
What will you do as a Cryptocurrency Project Manager?
● Responding to the applicants
● Working in KYC and onboarding successful applicants
● Communication coordinator with applicant and management up to the listing
● Excel work on token distribution
● Reporting to the management on live project status and inbound applications
● initiating - communicating with successful applicant and rejecting unsuccessful applicants
● planning - setting goals, and KPIs
● executing - managing the GBX listing with GBX and tokens;
● Monitoring, reporting and controlling - tracking the GBX listing progress before and after listing with the management;
● closing - evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next GBX listing.
What do you know that makes you a great Cryptocurrency Project Manager?
● Previous financial services experience ideally within a compliance type role
● Graduate from Business School or Higher Education
● Self starter
● Hard working
● Be able to work in a team
● Curious about Blockchain or a just Ďa crypto headí
● Excited about the Blockchain and Crypto revolution
Salary is £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience with generous Annual Bonus based on performance