Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
IT Internet and Technology
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading egaming company who have a great opportunity for an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer.
Successful candidates will be joining a high calibre team of infrastructure engineers who provide support to a number of online applications as well as managing a cloud based infrastructure.
Using tech such as Amazon Web Services, Team City, Octopus Deploy, Packer, SQL Server, Active Directory, PowerShell, Linux (CentOS/Redhat) and Windows Server.
What's the plan for the Cloud Infrastructure Engineer?
- Work in a growing, autonomous team.
- Keep abreast of industry developments in the technical arena and recommend improvements
- Automate cloud services and create a best-in-class architecture.
- Manage and support the company's infrastructure and applications.
- Champion company standards and ensure all internal policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
What do you know that makes you a great Cloud Infrastructure Engineer?
- Good communication. It sounds clichéd but things like being able to express your ideas clearly, talking to non-technical colleagues and effective feedback during code reviews are incredibly important.
- A desire to learn. The infrastructure and applications team do things other companies don't, so there is a lot to learn. But that's a good thing as we don't want to stand still. We want people who want to improve themselves.
- Suggest improvements. We're constantly looking to improve the way we do things. From managing our workloads, to the way we deliver our infrastructure. We have an open attitude to new ideas. If you don’t like the way something is done all we ask is that you suggest a better way of doing it.
Salary £40k to £55k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.