Casino & Games Executive
- Customer Service and Call Centre
RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Casino & Games Executive to join a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What is the plan for the Casino & Games Executive role?
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the Casino & Games Manager in fulfilling the day to day operational requirements of the Casino & Games products.
What will you do as a Casino & Games Executive?
Carrying out the day to day standard operational procedures and other administration duties including but not restricted to the following;
• Handling and resolving of escalated queries from CS and VIP
• Aiding in the planning and creation of the promotional roadmap.
• Acting as liaison with relevant departments including third parties to brief creative assets in line with the promotional plan and new game releases.
• Game performance analysis on an on-going basis.
• Ensuring that all gaming content on the websites is displayed correctly, is current and adheres to brand standards and any regulatory requirements
• Reporting of product KPIs to the business as and when requested.
• Resolving of unsettled bets
• Monitoring of all customer touchpoints and ensuring the sustained usability of the various products/games
• Live monitoring of customer activity
What do you know that makes you a great Casino & Games Executive?
• Previous experience in a similar VIP / CS or marketing role with in casino and or games
• Excellent organisation skills with outstanding attention to detail
• Excellent communications skills (written, verbal and presentational)
• Computer and Microsoft Office literate
• Ability to analyse data
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Salary £25k - £34k based on experience with bonus & an excellent benefits package.