RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a CRM Planning Manager (Sports) to join a successful and diverse gaming operation with online betting and gaming websites. Due to their continued success and expansion in the UK and abroad, our client is on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and dedicated people who want to begin or continue their career in the online gaming industry. In return our client offers a diverse and exciting working environment and comprehensive training and support that actively encourages their people to develop and work up the organizational structure. In addition, an excellent benefit package is on offer that rewards their employees for their loyalty and hard work.
What is the plan for the CRM Planning Manager (Sports) role?
This is a dual brand role with responsibility for the development, bedding in and on-going leadership of the wider CRM Planning team of 6 CRM Planning Executives. This team is responsible for all CRM Sports Planning strategy and execution, covering the optimisation and evaluation of our ongoing automated journeys, newsletters, value statements and personalised campaigns.
The CRM Planning Manager will hold key responsibility for the day to day CRM planning function as well as the integration of all relevant customer journeys and campaign planning with the Multi-Channel and VIP CRM Manager and the CRM Ops Manager.
What will you do as a CRM Planning Manager (Sports)?
• Working with Brand/Operations teams to plan and deliver all CRM Planning-led activity on a period by period basis, leveraging campaign performance reports and insight to optimise campaign delivery
• Planning and optimizing CRM strategies across products, channels and communications by using Sales Force Audience and Journeys builder tool while analysing touch points to maximize commercial opportunities to improve campaign success
• Manage a team of developing CRM professionals and provide coaching, objectives and goal setting, performance management and other people policies as required from time to time; ensure team is motivated, productive and fully compliant with all regulations, legislation and team values and behaviours
• Engagement in the planning of all CRM platform structures to ensure seamless CRM communications delivery throughout the customer lifecycle
• Ensuring the customer selection segmentation aligns with the campaign objectives and department KPIs
• Responsible for the selection, management and evaluation of all operational systems required to deliver the CRM plan, including contract negotiations, target setting, KPI setting and evaluation, reporting and relationship building
• Responsible for ensuring that all CRM activity is sufficiently monitored, tracked and evaluated in order to monitor ROI and for delivering clear, concise and reliable reporting including periodic reporting, campaign reporting, team productivity reporting and ROI to drive informed decision making of future of activity
• Work with CRM Operations team to effectively ensure the information assurance and the integrity of the Sales Force Marketing Cloud (and/or any other CRM platform), responding to issues raised by this team and driving resolution with Sales Force Marketing Cloud and BI Manage the open cases with SFMC and serve as a 1st line for SFMC issues in CRM teams
What do you know that makes you a great CRM Planning Manager (Sports)?
• Proven experience of managing CRM activity in a gaming company ideally in sports
• Extensive experience of customer data strategy development and management; strong appreciation of database marketing and the ability to specify data schemas and technology/tool requirements to deliver the CRM plan
• Experience in developing and executing plans with strong creative executions
• Strong organizational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects at once
• Evidence of strong people and project management skills
• Strong financial, analytical and cost management skills
• Very strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentation)
• Extensive experience of all direct response marketing channels including DM, eCRM, push, SMS, onsite promotions, telemarketing etc.
Salary circa £45k based on experience with bonus & an excellent relocation and benefits package.