Back Office Executive
Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a brokerage company who has a great opportunity for a Back Office Executive to join this high performance team based in Marbella, Spain. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
The company has offices in Spain and UK which main business is to act as broker in the physical and futures ethanol markets in Europe, Brazil, USA, Central/South America and Asia.
What will you do as a Back Office Executive?
- Input the trades, prepare the trade slip, send the business confirmation to the clients and update the respective follow up files;
- Maintain updated: clients profile, trading history, product database, and all files related to the business;
- Maintain the office routine: contact of suppliers, remittance of documents and its maintenance;
- Give support to:
o the compliance desk on what regards the follow up of the process and prepare the necessary reports;
o the conference desk on what regards the organization of the annual conference;
o the market intelligence desk on what regards the release of market information to its subscribers
What do you know that makes you a great Back Office Executive?
- Previous experience in a similar banking / financial services role
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Excellent ability with computer, mainly excel.
- Ability to work in a group
- Strong communication skills
- Available to work from 9:30 to 19:00
- Prepared to work on a high-pressure environment
Salary €18k - €25k based on experience.