B2B Account Manager
- Sales or Telesales
RecruitGibraltar is helping one our clients who is one of Europe's leading Gaming services providers; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees. They are looking for a high calibre, commercially focused, customer expert to create long term, lasting relationships with their international partners, covering casino and sports betting verticals. This role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned partners in international markets, to manage upsell opportunities and drive bottom line revenue using data analytics and commercial strategies
What will you do as a B2B Account Manager?
• Effective use of business intelligence to influence partners turnover and GGR performance
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all commercial and contractual matters pertaining to a particular customer
• Build and maintain strong, long lasting relationships with C-level executives / key decision makers
• Negotiate contract renewals and addendums with partners to maximise bottom line profitability and margin
• Clearly communicate the performance of partners on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis to internal and external stakeholders
• Identify upsell opportunities drive bottom line growth
• Collation of customer insight for product roadmap and make necessary recommendations
• Prepare analysis on account status, highlighting key areas of opportunity / current concerns
• Collaborate with Technical Account Managers and manage relationships efficiently to deliver key requirements and to resolve outstanding issues swiftly
• Face to Face meetings including delivery of compelling presentations to executive management, both internal and external
• Key point of contact and sole accountability of a portfolio of partners
• Optimise income opportunities through effective account management, including financial forecasting and budgeting
• Closely manage and consult into the customers management team to influence their decision process to drive GGR based on current / future product mix and product roadmaps
• Add input and customer feedback to internal product managers to help steer the product portfolio to align requirements to clear, data driven recommendations.
What will you know as a B2B Account Manager?
• 2yrs + experience at managing B2B accounts in the gambling industry is essential, ideally working for a leading B2B supplier
• Key understanding of critical success factors of online gaming operators
• Customer relationship expert with the ability to entertain and host partners at privately held events
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including C-level and executive management
• Experience in delivering client focused solutions, tailored to customer requirements
• Proven ability to manage multiple accounts, with proven ability to deliver key requirements efficiently and on time with precise detail
• Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
• Exceptional ability to communicate, both written and verbally
• Additional language skills are advantageous
Salary based on experience with bonus & an excellent relocation and benefits package.