RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Affiliate Marketing Manager to join a leading online betting and gaming company, with a strong track record of digital innovation. As a strong online business with a mobile first ethos that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to a rapidly growing number of customers in the leisure betting and gaming market; they have sustained rapid growth over the last few years and are expanding further.
What is the plan for the Affiliate Marketing Manager role?
Accountable for the digital strategy and delivery Affiliate channel for the digital brands, including the development and maintenance of the affiliate programme and platform, to generate over 60% of all new players with a highly profitable ROI.
What will you do as a Affiliate Marketing Manager?
- Accountable for planning and implementing the strategy, maintenance and execution of the affiliate programme, ensuring continuous growth of the partner portfolio to achieve acquisition and player value targets, and including the onboarding of new brands and product verticals as required.
- Liaise with external agencies to source, manage and optimize relationships to deliver against targets and represent the company in the best possible light.
- Accountable for the on-going development and maintenance of the affiliate programme software, including the programme infrastructure, reward plans, managing advertising creative, affiliate communications and the integrity of source data, employing NetRefer/applicable 3rd party vendors and internal teams to achieve this.
- Accountabilities above include budget and cost control to deliver £4m in marketing spend, partner payments, performance reporting and engaging with internal and external agencies / affiliate partners to obtain the necessary data insight and inputs to continuous drive performance.
- Accountable for ensuring the affiliate programme meets all regulatory and audit requirements, including GDPR compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring affiliate performance is suitably understood in the development of an attribution model and in the ‘connected response’ model of marketing.
- Create, analyse and deliver Affiliate analysis across digital brands with weekly and period reports, ensuring key strategic financial and commercial data is defined for immediate action to Senior Performance Marketing Manager and key senior stakeholders
What do you know that makes you a great Affiliate Marketing Manager?
• Solid experience in Affiliate marketing within online gaming / sports betting.
• Experience in team management preferred.
• Strong analytical and communication skills, with a very strong commercial awareness and focus
• Ability to lead and manage colleagues indirectly and directly within the wider digital marketing team
• Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and deliver to reaching performance KPIs
• Excellent written and verbal skills, with a strong attention to detail and ability to present to senior stakeholders
Salary to attract the best with bonus & an excellent relocation and benefits package.