Accountancy and Insurance
- Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a very successful Global Investment company, who has a great opportunity for a fully qualified Accounts Manager. The role will focus on helping the existing accounts team perform, whilst also helping to analyse and report on the current investments.
What will you do as a Accounts Manager?
• Manage & maintain accounting systems (Sage, Paladyne)
• Responsible for data entry & internal reporting for family office entities
• Responsible for preparation & audit of the company financial statements
• Process EQ payments
• Preparation of Biannual cash summary report
• Preparation and timely delivery of Board Packs (and reports required)
• Responsible for preparation& audit of investment company accounts
• Preparation of Private Equity reports, XIRR returns for Board Pack
• Cash Summary report – Biannual
• Monthly data entry for all cash accounts
• Board Pack preparation & delivery
What do you know that makes you a great Accounts Manager?
• Previous experience in a similar senior accounts role
• You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA)
• Organised approach & able to prioritise
• Willingness to learn
• Proficient Microsoft Office Skills
• Proficient with accounting software essential
Salary £40k - 45k based on experience with benefits package.