Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for an AML Analyst to join a leading name in the fintech sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What will you do as an AML Analyst?
- Analyse suspicious transactions flagged by AML software alerts
- Investigate customer transactions as part of periodic and event-driven customer KYC reviews, using a variety of tools including internal systems, internet searches, proprietary and third party databases
- Engage with relevant stakeholders including front-office relationship managers
- Take appropriate measures to prevent financial crime on customer accounts
- Formally escalate confirmed suspicious activities to the MLRO
- Compile and advise on investigation data
- Observe industry trends and speaking up with potential opportunities to improve our tools, processes and products.
What do you know that makes you a great AML Analyst?
- 2+ yrs of experience of KYC, money laundering detection methods and regulation
- Proficient in the use of standard IT packages (particularly Excel)
You must live in the local area.
Salary £30k - £35k based on experience with benefits package.